International "Sci-Fi" Creative Writing Competition
Topic for International Sci-Fi Creative Writing Competition :
- Juniors - 5th std & 6th std – “Imagine if you got a super power and how will you use it to
help the society. (You cannot use any movie/comic based Super Power as a reference)”.
- Seniors – 7th std & 8th std– “If you were to invent something; What would have you like
to invent? What would you named it? Also how is it going to help the Mankind.”
- Super Seniors – 9th std & 10thstd– As we all know that we have 5 sense organs in the
human body. Imagine you have got a 6th Sense Organ !! What would it be? What will ithelp us in?
Here are the Guidlines for Sci- Fi Creative Writing Competition:
- Document can be either in Word format /PDF format /Rich Text Format (.doc /.pdf /.rtf)
- Document must be written in English.
- Kindly mention your Name, Grade and School in the document.
- Only one entry per person.
- All work must be original and unaided.
- The word count per entry is 750 - 2000 words
- Plagiarism check will be done.
- The contest emphasises and evaluated on 3 major parameters
- a) The imagination and visualisation of the child.
- b) Scientific temper
- c) Innovativeness and Uniqueness