Normally, during this time of the year, children would have finished enjoying their Summer holidays and started going to school. But due to the prevailing pandemic, all they can do now is sit at home attending school’s online classes, watching television, or play videogames.
To make these extended holidays more productive and memorable for the children, to help them learn something new, GyanPro brings to you an exciting Online Science Workshop – TINKER AT HOME!
Think Chemical reactions, have Fun with Colors, Create your own fabric, learn how pressure can be so awesome, and many many more experiments at TINKER AT HOME workshop!
Objectives of the ‘Tinker at Home’ workshop:
- To make learning Science fun and easy to understand.
- To assure everyone that Science is quite simple and that we can conduct Science experiments using materials that are readily available in their own homes.
- To improve and develop children’s logical thinking and reasoning abilities
- To encourage the families to come closer and bond with your children during this unique exercise.
Dates: 27th July to 31st July 2020
Duration: 60 mins each day
Fees: Rs.1200 only
Age Categories & Batch timings:
Group Curie: 5 to 7 years – 3.00 PM to 4.00 PM IST
Group Tesla: 8 to 14 years – 5.00 PM to 6.00 PM IST
- Ideal device: A laptop / PC / Mobile Phone
- Materials required to conduct the experiments – Please refer to the list of materials listed below.
- A good internet connection.
TO REGISTER YOUR CHILD CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW
How to login to the workshop?
- The login details for the workshop will be shared with you over email on the first day of the workshop.
List of Materials:
Based on your child’s age group, please click on the link below to access the guidelines and the list of materials required for the workshop.
Group Curie – Guidelines & Material List (Ages 5 to 7 years)
Group Tesla – Guidelines & Material List (Ages 8 to 14 years)
For more details,